A Yantra having these sets is called as a Sampoorn Maha Yantra that is an absolute Yantra. A Big sized main Yantra is placed exactly in the middle and 12 other supportive Yantras of smaller sized are placed adjacent to the main Yantra.
Kaal Sarpa yantra should be placed in a sacred place it could be your home temple, at an auspicious place and time. Kaal Sarpa Yantra also protects the worshipper and the owner of this yantra from the evil eye and negativity that is around.
- Kaal Sarpa Yantra is also beneficial to provide strength and courage to overcome the hurdles and obstacles that one has to face because of Kaal Sarpa Dasha in Kundali.
- The Kaal Sarp Yantra or Nagpash Yantra is a curse of snakes. Worshipping the consecrated Kaal Sarp Yantra reduces the ill effects of the Kaal Sarp Yoga.
- The yantra enhances positivity and helps the person to achieve success, overcome obstacles and problems in career, conjugal life, etc.
- Kaala Sarpa Yantra must be established/installed by an expert Purohit / Priest who usually does the installation.
- This yantra is made with a traditional design Frame and Swiss-made 24k gold plated. The backside is protected by the hardboard and ready to hang on the wall.
- The Package includes - 1 Pcs of Yantra + Ganga jal
- Product Dimension (LxWxH) - 27 x 27 x 1.5 cm
- Product Weight - 210 gm
- Box Dimension (LxWxH) - 29 x 29 x 4 cm
- Box Weight - 360 gm